Dian Grandison, RN, MSN, CRNP
Mrs. Grandison is a board-certified family nurse practitioner. She attended Wagner College in Staten Island, NY where she received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing as well as a Master of Science in Nursing. Her pediatric experience includes 15 years of practice in the pediatric department at Staten Island University Hospital in New York. She has spent the last two years practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Pediatrics in private practice. She enjoys all aspects of Pediatric Medicine and provides care to infants, children and adolescents. Her particular interests include well-child care, RAD, asthma, patient and family education.
Mrs. Grandison lives in Linthicum Heights with her husband and two daughters.
Academics & Degrees
- Wagner College: Master of Science in Nursing
- Wagner College: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Maryland State Board of Nursing
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner ANCC
Professional Organizations, Honors & Activities
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Academic Honors Wagner College