- Flu Shots 2016-2017 Season Flu Clinics Now Scheduling
Our Flu Clinics (by appointment only) for the 2016-2017 season will begin the first week... read more
- Welcome Dr. Helen Graves to the Arundel Pediatrics Family
Here we GROW again :) We would like to introduce our newest addition to the Arundel... read more
- Donation Collection Ongoing for Sarah\'s House, Hope House & Lighthouse Food Pantry
The Linthicum office will be collecting new and gently used clothes, shoes, coats, hats, gloves... read more
- Updated Billing Information
Please note that our P.O. Box has changed. If you have automated bill payments... read more
- Sick Walk-In Hour Both Locations
Arnold Office Walk-in Hour The Arnold office offers a Same Day Sick Walk-In Hour Mondays through... read more
- Check out the Patient Portal Today!
Arundel Pediatrics now offers an online Patient Portal. It is easy to register for the... read more
- Open Houses: New Patients and Expectant Parents
Open Houses are presented by a different provider each month. At an Arundel Pediatrics Open... read more
At Arundel Pediatrics, we recognize that it is an honor and a priviledge to serve the families in our community. Our goal at Arundel Pediatrics is to continuously strive to provide the highest level of personal and medical care to our patients and their families. We strive to educate and inspire our families to reach the pinnacle of health and wellness.
Our providers have decades of experience caring for children. Each provider partners with their patients and families in an effort to provide the highlest level of medical care. In an effort to be at the forefront of pediatric medicine, our providers remain current on policies and procedures as the recommendations are set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Our staff members are knowledgable, highly trained, caring professionals and our offices provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our patients.
Regular Office Hours
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Same Day Sick Walk-in Hour
for acute visits - ear pain, fever, cough, congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. - for established patients only
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.